The first step you need to take is to educate yourself about your rights under the law. That is what you are doing by visiting our website. We hope you use the information in our Advice Section,on our Practice Areas page or on one of our blawgs to educate yourself. Knowledge is power.

Free Online Review of Your Case

The next step you can take is to contact us when you are ready. Use the form on this page to submit your information to us. Mr. McKinney will personally review your information and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours to let you know if your situation is something we think we can help with. If your situation isn't one that we think we can help with, we will still do our best to provide you with information regarding other attorneys or resources that might be useful to you. Submitting your case using this form is absolutely free. Anything that you submit remains completely confidential even if you don’t hire us.

In-Person Consultation

If you would like to schedule an in-person consultation to see if you have a case or to review a contract, a severance agreement, or a noncompete agreement with an attorney, please contact our intake specialist to schedule a consultation.

Call: (210) 832-0932

We charge a set fee for in-person consultations. Your intake specialist will explain all of the options when you call. 

A Common Question:

At times like this, many people wonder things like: Should I bother? Is it worth it? Do I really need a lawyer? 

These are the questions we deal with every day. We addressed some of them in our Advice Section. Feel free to go there and read more. You may also find valuable information on our Practice Areas page or on our blog - The Texas Employment Law Blog. Educate yourself. Knowledge is power. Come back to this page when you are ready to take the next step. 


A Few Words Of Warning:

  1. If you are still employed, don’t quit until you speak with a lawyer. It may weaken your case.
  2. If you are being harassed or discriminated against or know that someone else is, report it in writing to your company's HR department. Check your company's handbook and follow the internal complaint policy if it has one. Some types of claims are only preserved if you take advantage of internal policies.